At age five, 1954, "the Bishop" (Chicago's Cardinal Stritch) stood over me and said, I had to "stop babbling" about what the priest did to me. It took me 40 years to talk about it again. Today, I babble.

Moving to City of Angels 8

In 2010, City of Angels will move to its next step: "Action" at City of Angels 8 We are on hiatus until January 15th.

Shop City of Angels

.
The City of Angels is Everywhere...
Also by Kay Ebeling: Read Sunset Boulevard, work in progress at City of Angels 2
This site is copyrighted by my statement. Kay Ebeling

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Downsizing of news media outlets was no accident. It allowed corporate criminals in all areas to operate with little oversight. News managers no longer could afford beat reporters, new streamlined staffs had no time to develop sources and dig beneath the press releases. . .

No comments: