At age five, 1954, "the Bishop" (Chicago's Cardinal Stritch) stood over me and said, I had to "stop babbling" about what the priest did to me. It took me 40 years to talk about it again. Today, I babble.

Moving to City of Angels 8

In 2010, City of Angels will move to its next step: "Action" at City of Angels 8 We are on hiatus until January 15th.

Shop City of Angels

.
The City of Angels is Everywhere...
Also by Kay Ebeling: Read Sunset Boulevard, work in progress at City of Angels 2
This site is copyrighted by my statement. Kay Ebeling

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COMING by FRIDAY AM
We talk with a survivor who testified in Maryland, Monday, and compare it to the overt PR campaign currently mounted by the church. Power of gazillions versus the power of two or three. . .

No comments: