At age five, 1954, "the Bishop" (Chicago's Cardinal Stritch) stood over me and said, I had to "stop babbling" about what the priest did to me. It took me 40 years to talk about it again. Today, I babble.

Moving to City of Angels 8

In 2010, City of Angels will move to its next step: "Action" at City of Angels 8 We are on hiatus until January 15th.

Shop City of Angels

.
The City of Angels is Everywhere...
Also by Kay Ebeling: Read Sunset Boulevard, work in progress at City of Angels 2
This site is copyrighted by my statement. Kay Ebeling

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What happened to uploading scans all weekend?

*

I was mistaken. The materials that came in the package last week were not items that I would want to scan up to the site. Mostly just pages to read...

So nothing to look at here yet.

Meanwhile I got slammed on my TV job, AND took a couple days off.

More to come soon. . .

***********

9:45 AM

Just put this comment up at Gustavo Arrellano's column at OC Weekly:

Yes do forever keep ripping into the priests, Gustavo. They ripped into our civil justice system and abused the courts to keep the stories of these crimes from totally coming out. Now it's up to bloggers and damaged people standing in the street with signs - small people up against a well funded criminal hierarchy structure.

Governor Keating was right. They operate like Mafia, the Catholic Church lost its right to command respect years ago, and these lush conferences while kids get their confirmation retreat canceled is just another sign of the hypocrisy.

Yes, I too will keep on ripping into them as one of the crime victims at http://cityofangels5.blogspot.com and it's nothing against the people who go there, just in awe and wonder that people can stare at the truth and still not see it. These guys are CRIMINALS!!!!!

There are plenty of other genuine Christian churches.

As one of the crime victime, I have to say, Catholics, don't you realize how much you hurt every one of us when you keep supporting these pedohpile enablers? Don't you see what they did? Isn't Ireland a hint that there might be something structurally wrong with the whole dang thing?????

******************

Getting up early these days, look what time this is posted... I'm totally time shifted, waking up earlier and earlier every morning and then, of course, I fall asleep about 7 every night... weird.

Anyway, spending the next hours getting refreshed up on stories in the news. Isn't it interesting that Weakland's Memoirs, as SHOCKING and ASTOUNDING as they are, their news stories are buried in all the Ireland Ryan Report stories.

But we haven't forgotten Weakland's memoirs here, and whoa...

more to come soon...

No comments: